Lets Discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst online shopping store

4 posters

Go down

Worst online shopping store Empty Worst online shopping store

Post by Rohit123 Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:52 am

Worst online shopping store Flipkart_india-5ef1726d
Worst ever store, bought a new Lumia 520 and the second day it stopped working and then i had to wait 15 days for a replacemnet, pathetic customer support. Never gonna make a purchase from them again.

Rohit123

Back to top Go down

Worst online shopping store Empty Re: Worst online shopping store

Post by himanshu Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:29 am

Indeed True, have started facing problems since flipkart has introduced third party sellers, you can have a look at some stores like Mirchimart or Ebay, these guys have a better delivery service and decent enough replacement policies.

himanshu

Back to top Go down

Post by abhi Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:56 am

But my experience is different...Perhaps, i ordered books from Flipkart and they delivered in less than 24hrs. I think the problem occurs when we order some gadgets from any online shop like MirchiMart, Flipkart or Amazon...because nobody opens the box and test the gadget. So, finally the problem is from the manufacturer. I agree on one point and that is the Customer Support of any company...thats the most important part of an online shopping company they need to improve....

abhi

Back to top Go down

Post by himanshu Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Even i had the same experience, i'm a frequent Online Buyer, i got the books ordered from flipkart the very next day but when i ordered a trimmer, it took them 13 Days to deliver,, was pathetic and on the other hand i ordered a mobile from Mirchimart that was delivered to me in 2 days,, so in my point of view, it totally depends upon the availability of the product not the Seller.. obviously they should'n be mentioning wrong dates and should keep the cx informed as well. Very Happy 

himanshu

Back to top Go down

Post by rogardavid Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:51 pm

One of the worst online shopping store is Flipkart, very bad customer service. Hate it!

rogardavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum