Lets Discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prerequisites for running an E-commerce website

+2
Admin
shikhirkapoor
6 posters

Go down

Prerequisites for running an E-commerce website  Empty Prerequisites for running an E-commerce website

Post by shikhirkapoor Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 pm

From the very past days we used to go store for buying items like food items, clothes, TV, Radio and other necessary things. But with the increasing work pressure and time bondage a new emerging concept is all over prevalent on us. We are forced to limit out our shopping with planning, restricting time and also money which is required to match the demand and supply formula.
The concept of E-tailing come into picture which fulfils all the requirements, save time, save money and also product is available directly at your door step. Would not write much!!! Rather.....
I would like to have your views what exactly would like to have for an E-commerce company as entrepreneur, so that it fulfils the customer needs.

shikhirkapoor

Back to top Go down

Prerequisites for running an E-commerce website  Empty Re: Prerequisites for running an E-commerce website

Post by Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 pm

shikhirkapoor wrote:
The concept of E-tailing come into picture which fulfils all the requirements, save time, save money and also product is available directly at your door step. Would not write much!!! Rather.....
I would like to have your views what exactly would like to have for an E-commerce company as entrepreneur, so that it fulfils the customer needs.
Prerequisites for running an E-commerce website  Shopping-cart
Very Truly said, in my opinion an E-commerce industry should be able to fulfill the demand of its customers in a timely manner, that's the first and foremost thing, apart from that well educated and polite customer support is necessary because they are the first point of interaction with the customer. What a Face

Admin
Admin

https://times24by7.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Prerequisites for running an E-commerce website  Empty Re: Prerequisites for running an E-commerce website

Post by Rohit123 Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:22 pm

That's a nice topic to start, in my opinion an E-com company should have more number of products than required and obviously should be safe to use ..as in the payment modes should be reliable enough such that one can trust and order without any issues.

Rohit123

Back to top Go down

Post by Roushan123 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:17 am

As we Know that "Every coin has two sides". Same thing apply on E-comm business. One of my friend said that we save time, save money and also product is available directly at your door step, I agree we can save our time, money and we will get all most all time on demand at our door step. A bitter pill to swallow that most of the E-commerce company they are selling gray market products I don't know how many people are aware about the fact. I have n number of example to prove my self.....If you buy an electronic item from any eCommerce website and suppose you are experiencing some technical issue after 1 month then E-eCommerce company say's that I am sorry boss. You need to visit service center as your product is cover under manufacture warranty. If you purchase same product from a store then you will hardly get any manufacture defect. .....to be continue.......

Roushan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohit123 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:48 am

Roushan123 wrote: suppose you are experiencing some technical issue after 1 month then E-eCommerce company say's that I am sorry boss. You need to visit service center as your product is cover under manufacture warranty. If you purchase same product from a store then you will hardly get any manufacture defect. .....to be continue.......
Very rightly said roshan, i had the same experience with FLIPKART, bought an MP3 player and after a month or so days .it stopped working, so does any one here has any alternative. what can be done...to avoid such circumstances...bcz its too difficuult for some ppl  to go to stores and buy things bcz now a days,... its very prevalent..to shop online Question

Rohit123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 am

Somewhat don't agree with the fact...because everything is mentioned in their policies..so if you're facing any sorts of issues obviously that wont be the sellers defect..its the manufacturing defect... Roshan can you throw some light on incidents that you faced or what according to u can be done in order to avoid such issues...

Admin
Admin

https://times24by7.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranjan Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Roshan wrote:
suppose you are experiencing some technical issue after 1 month then E-eCommerce company say's that I am sorry boss. You need to visit service center as your product is cover under manufacture warranty. If you purchase same product from a store then you will hardly get any manufacture defect. .....to be continue.......
I actually don't believe in this Roshan, being working with Amazon from the past 1 year i have not been facing any such issues probably 1 in 1000. You know what the thing is actually it totally depends upon the VENDOR you are dealing with, agree somewhat that Manufacturers give faulty products but it cannot happen every time. So, if you're working with an E-com site, ask your PM's to take products from good VENDOR's, because they try to sell off the bad products first.

Ranjan

Back to top Go down

Post by Roushan123 Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:15 am

I have n number of example..even I have personal experience as well. Last month I purchased Nokia 520 through one of reputed online shopping website after 12 days phone starts hanging. Customer support said that I have to visit service center, buz their replacement time are over. Neither  I am eligible for refund nor replacement I have only one option to visit service center. I don't know how many months they will take to repair this phone. For new phone why should I suffer. Why should I search service center.

First Impression is the last impression, now I will never recommend any of my fried to access that website.

Roushan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranjan Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Now lets suppose that the same product you bought (Lumia 520) was bought from an offline store like Mobile Store,, at that point of time what would have been done...tab b you would have to go to the service center for repairing your phone, so that's not the point to suffer.

That is how it goes and should go...what do u think?

Ranjan

Back to top Go down

Post by phill Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Searching for an auto customization or ready to publicize your business however have a low budget, we at Bade Newby Display offer car window stickers, guard stickers, shop window stickers and even waterproof stickers at mind boggling costs.
Car Window Stickers UK

phill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum